This course introduces television techniques as well as print and radio.
Participants will be prepared for all kinds of broadcast interviews, including pre-recorded and live, face-to-face and down-the-line. A demanding and intense session, this is suited for spokespeople with some experience of print or radio media interviews. Copies of all interviews will be provided.
- Individual training (up to four hours - but can be as little as two)
- Up to three participants (four hours)
- Up to six participants (eight hours)
- Key messages
- The power of the picture
- Live and recorded interviews
- The sound bite
- How to dress
- Broadcast studios
- Addressing the questions
- Managing hostility
- Illustrating your story
- Your rights
Suited for up to six key spokespeople, who need to be prepared on a range of print and broadcast interviews.
- Also suited for an individual or group needing to focus and polish their performance ahead of a media announcement.